Wall décor is one of the important elements of interior design. It can make the wall attractive and vibrant especially for dull and boring walls. Wall decors can serve as inspiration for the room’s color palette. It can also be the focal point of the room. Texture can also be provided by the right wall décor, such as wonderfully textured wallpaper, as well as make the room appear finished. As long as you were able to pick the appropriate wall décor, they can be a perfect addition to the home interior.
Relaxing wall decor for the bedroom
It is commonly thought that in order to make the bedroom look sophisticated, they should be added with expensive furnishings. You can actually transform the bedroom into such without investing in any of those expensive furnishings. Creating a relaxing atmosphere for the bedroom can help you get a good night sleep.
Think about using soft and muted colors and textures to enhance the resting space and ensure that you are getting your recommended eight hour sleep a night. It has been observed that gray is a calming and peaceful hue. Painting the wall with gray greatly help in creating the desired bedroom atmosphere. For some people, gray may be a dull and boring color. It is therefore recommended that accents are added to the wall to make it vibrant and relaxing.
You may also create a feature wall with the use of beautiful floral wallpaper or a nature-based calming design. This may also serve as a focal point of the room and can contrast the white bedding and natural wood furniture.
An all white bedroom design looks classic as long as you know how to get the white right. Pastel palette is also a great way to add color to your scheme without being too empowering. Striped wallpapers are best kept wide to stop the room from being too busy.
Living room wall décor that are amazing
Traditionally, the living room wall is painted with the color palette which the homeowner thinks and feels the most appropriate. Painting is actually the easiest way to decorate the room. However, you may feel that plainly colored walls may be a bit boring and dull. This is where wall décor comes in. Wall décor on the walls of your living room can create a more vibrant and attractive atmosphere. This will also add style into the room that you will love. With the use of a little imagination, creativity, and resourcefulness, you can create a cool and wonderful wall art that can make a living room amazing.
Cool and amazing kids’ wall décor
Wall décor in the home is very important for many different and interesting reasons. A house without any decoration is like eating your favorite dish without any flavor in it. Decorating the room allows us to express who we really are, what we want and what we love. This is also true for the kid’s room. The appropriate wall décor can help boost their confidence, self esteem and sense of belonging.
Color, for instance has a great impact to the atmosphere of the room. Studies have shown that different colors promote different mood in the room. Choosing the right color for your kid’s room may be difficult and confusing at times. However, sometimes, what we need to consider is the favorite color of our child. If your kid loves blue, then paint the wall blue. The next dilemma is choosing the right shade, since we all know that blue has many different shades. If you can come up with the shade that will blend with the other colors in the house, then that would be better. Of course, if your child loves other colors, then use those colors to paint the wall. If you and your child have settled with the color of the walls, then it’s time to hang and display the various keepsakes and other decorative items on the room’s walls. Create an innovative wall art by hanging your child’s awards, plaques, and other items that would remind everyone of his life and achievements. These will make your kids feel that they are always appreciated and loved. Customize the wall with their names to make the room more personalized. This will have a great impact to your child as you have a dedicated place for your kid to play, learn, and grow.
Wall decor ideas for the bathroom
Designing your little sanctuary is as exciting as designing your bedroom or your living room. You treat the bathroom as one of the most important rooms in your house. It is true that even if your have a small bathroom, a small change can alter how you see it and how you use it.
Here are some bathroom wall décor ideas that you would love:
• Graphic walls – you may find it boring to see that your bathroom wall is empty. The use of decals and drawings are one of the brilliant ways to add life to your little nook. It is nice to try animal drawings and decals so that the bathroom will be more vibrant.
• Fill it with colors – most bathrooms that we know of are in neutral colors. Add an array of colors in the bathroom by making unusual choices. To do this, you need to pick multi colored tiles to decorate one wall of the bathroom and this will look dazzling and charming.
• Make a color scheme – if you do not want a multicolored bathroom, why not try two colors such as pink and white or purple and white. This will appear elegant in your bathroom. Remember that the color white is used to balance the accent.
• Pure white – painting the wall of your bathroom with white will make your bathroom cool classic, pure and clean. In addition to that, your bathroom have that simplicity appearance yet elegant. This wall color will blend well with all white ceiling and windows that brings in the natural light.
• Mirrors – hang a stylish mirror frame to add life to the neutral colored walls that you have in your bathroom. This may also be the time to up cycle.
• Mix and match – check on wall paper patterns that would give the bathroom a funky look but does not take the whole space. Tiles in one area will be great because if you cover the whole bathroom with tiles with the same pattern, then you will create an illusion that the room has shrunk.
• Be creative – trend right now is the use of decals, photo wall and wall murals. Though some may be a little bit more costly, you may want to check on them as they have hundreds to thousands of designs to choose from. In addition to that, the materials used in these are durable enough such that they can also withstand bathroom conditions.
DIY wall decor for the whole family
Many of us are always looking for some creative wall décor that would not greatly affect our budget. We know and understand that there are many things that need to be paid every month such as bills, food, others. Therefore, there are times that when we want to decorate the house, the first concern is the expense of making it beautiful. Not to worry because wall décor does not have to be that expensive. In fact, you can always use some of your old items or pre loved items and give them a twist to make them attractive on your walls. This is the time to practice your creativity and imagination on what to do with these old stuffs so that they become DIY wall décor. The good thing about creating your own wall décor is that you will be able to involve your family members so that they too may have fun in creating them.